Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Hushmail addresses are being used to impersonate n3td3v

From: "Stan Bubrouski" <stan.bubrouski () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:05:56 -0400

On 7/31/06, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

You cannot impersonate someone, even n3td3v, its against the law.
I've already sent abuse reports to Hushmail at the time of writing this e-mail.
If you continue to make fun of n3td3v, i'll report the new addresses as well.

n3td3v

Last time I checked it is not illegal to register the name
n3td3v () hotmail com or n3td3v () hushmail com, etc... nor is it illegal to
use the accounts.  I think you are confusing forging e-mail headers
with people mocking your complete and utter stupidity.

-sb