Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Yahoo g3ts caught in th3 act part on3

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:07:04 +0000

On 7/31/06, n3td3v <xpl0itableh4x0r3r () hushmail com> wrote:
n3td3v: eye know how to use gcc
yahooEmployee: and the purpose of this message is for what?
n3td3v: so 3y3 can pwn joor ass
n3td3v: don't you know 3y3 hav3 kabillyons of rootards following my
group
yahooEmployee: and?
n3td3v: it's my3 s3curity group!
n3td3v: and to pwn you 3v3n mor3 it's on Yahoo!
n3td3v: 3y3 call it. n3td3v s3cur1ty gr3wp
yahooEmployee: and?
n3td3v: I've prov3n my point. Right th3r3! You s33!?
yahooEmployee: see what?
n3td3v: don't try to claim ignoran3
n3td3v: 3y3 hav3 3l3v3nt33n y3ars s3curity 3xp3ri3nc3
yahooEmployee: ok and the purpose of this is again...?
n3td3v: b3caus3 3y'm lon3ly

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485

Hi,

He isn't a Yahoo employee and i'm not someone who is malicious, get
your facts straight before you make fun of people on mailing lists or
you'll just make yourself look stupid.

Another Hushmail address to add to my trash filter, thanks for that.

n3td3v