Full Disclosure mailing list archives

anoNet: Cooperative Chaos

From: "guant a" <guant () hackermail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 03:25:05 +0800

In early 2005, a few people fed up with the way the Internet was heading, began in earnest to create a large wide area
network that was secure and lived in its own space. On this new network anyone would be free to do as they saw fit -
roam about, host services, or just be social without fear of being monitored or even worse censored. The first step to
bring this network to fruition was to encrypt the information that normally travels across the Internet. What they
ended up with is known as anoNet.

anoNet is an encrypted darknet using openvpn to make links and BGP as the routing protocol. It is a full IP network,
with our own DNS servers and TLDs,  wiki, IRC network, SILC network, e-mail, various websites, and so much more. Setup
is quick and easy, download openvpn, and use the config on the website. If you later want to become a full part of
anoNet (running a router, or having a static IP) the wiki is there to help. Don't let oppresive governments and society
stop you from using your birthright to free speech, join anoNet.

If you would like to discuss this with me, please CC me, as I am not subscribed.

http://www.anonet.org