Full Disclosure mailing list archives

can a brother get some disclosure?

From: PCSC Information Services <info () pcsage biz>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:47:15 -0500

Hi all,
I'm sure you're aware that there is a new Intel iMac out there. Can we get some info on the system boot sequence to be certain that the EFI module is in no way 'blessed' by the TPM module prior to initialization? I have only one box to give, and while I'm interested in having this issue fully disclosed, I am unable to utilize this machine for this purpose, in that I'm offering it up as a sacrificial Universal Binary lamb. I feel the community is best served by having solid well coded, software running in OS X. Rather than attempting to do both, and serve neither purpose, I'm putting it to full- disclosurati to out the boot process in all steps, keep in mind there's a bounty for this fun and frivolity with a 17" piece of plastic! It's growing all the time!

Thanks in advance,

Sean Swayze

When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
-Sherlock Holmes