Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security Bug in MSVC

From: "ad () heapoverflow com" <ad () heapoverflow com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:04:32 +0100

not up to you.

redsand wrote:

like selling all my M$ Excel exploits

ad () heapoverflow com wrote:

and me I think most FD members are desesperate of such newcomer
comments, you have nothing to say interesting about his work he's
doing before you were born.

redsand wrote:

i think the author of this advisory is desperate for
advisories or attention.

either way he needs to open a disassembler and work on
something else.