Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability/Penetration Testing Tools [AutoScan]

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 21:33:50 +0100

Ha! Funny to see a video demo of some code I've written. My alias is 'rastakid' and I wrote the metasploit plugin for AutoScan. It's basicly just a perlscript using the GTK2 libraries. AutoScan is a tool which makes it incredibly easy to call external applications with its scanresults as arguments (like IP addresses).
Please note: AutoScan is not developed by me, only the Metasploit plugin.

I was forced to stop development a couple of months ago because I got really busy with school and left my parent's house so I had no time to work on it anymore. I'm thinking about continuing development if I get more time and there's interest in it.

 - Vincent 'rastakid' van Scherpenseel

greybrimstone () aim com wrote:
Dre,
  Awesome! Thank you!!