Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Startup company

From: greybrimstone () aim com
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:15:44 -0500

Well,
Having run my own business for many years I can tell you that you need an education in business. If not, you will get your education with the first attempt at running your own, but you will fail. Runnining a business is much more than simply understanding technology. You also need to understand the market, the clients "wants" and sometimes the clients "needs". Often times needs and wants are not in line. Anyway... I could talk and talk on this... take some business courses.

-Adriel