Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: should have been..' How to Determine My System Vulnerabilities'

From: fok yo <yoo.fok () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:06:00 +0100

2006/1/11, Sean Crawford <sean01 () accnet com au>:

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 12:38 PM George A. Theall wrote..........

It's worse than that, I'm afraid - the Federal Reserve Bank is the U.S.
central bank and, as such, in charge of the country's banking system.

At least the original poster didn't offer up any hostnames.

Nice one!.....ahhhh, I have a feeling the media could run a mile with
this.....

If all stupidity in infosec was public the media could run from here to
oblivion.
Luckily we have the marketing department/NDA's/corporate asslicking to do
the make up.

Makes it bloody hard to pull your cash out!....
Sean.