Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Gerald Eisenhaur

From: "dudevanwinkle () gmail com" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 05:30:07 -0800

InfoSecBOFH wrote:

Wow... script kiddy bullshit.

1.)  Who gives a fuck

me

2.)  Who gives a fuck

gerry

and

3.)  Who gives a fuck..

webroot

Take your personal bullshit to yourself and not stupid mailing lists.
I don't give a fuck if god himself fucked you for 1.00 let alone a few
K.

lol, this coming from you of all ppl, it would only be more ironic
coming from netdev.

Perhaps if you had a clue or if the person that fucked you had a
clue.. you would not have gotten fucked...

No shit Sherlock, obviously I am an idiot or else I would still be in my
house working at my (formerly) great job, rather than sleeping on a
pillow made of packing peanuts using my coat as a blanket.

-JP
"where do you want me to go today"
-JP