Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: what we REALLY learned from WMF

From: c0ntex <c0ntexb () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:29:06 +0000

On 06/01/06, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
I am just saying that we as an industry got used to False Positives,
slow responses, etc. We should demand more and this situation proved it
is possible.

I doubt your "industry" had anything to do with it. Someone running a
cost-out project probably discovered they could save a few 100k by
reducing support requests via call centers and email bandwidth if they
dropped it, and in return got themselves a nice PM / consolidation job
with an office, a view and a parking space..

--

regards
c0ntex