Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: WMF round-up, updates and de-mystification

From: Piotr Bania <bania.piotr () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 13:48:27 +0100

>for what it is worth.  I am able to modify versions of the WMF exploit
>and bypass products like that POS pvix crap as well as the current
>available snort sigs...

First of all, you have no idea what about you are really talking about, the prevention library mentioned in last mail DOES NOT rely on ANY signatures.I really advice you to study, before you will talk about things you really don't understand.

Anyway, I must confess I'm under impression of yours "bypassing snort sigs" mad skillz, ph33r.

EOT

best regards,
Piotr Bania

--
Piotr Bania - <bania.piotr () gmail com> - 0xCD, 0x19
Fingerprint: 413E 51C7 912E 3D4E A62A  BFA4 1FF6 689F BE43 AC33