Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Call For Participants For A Research Study Of Hacker Culture

From: "Alessio L.R. Pennasilico" <mayhem () recursiva org>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 15:47:07 +0100

On Fri, 2006-12-08 at 08:32 -0800, Thomas Holt wrote:
Greetings,
My name is Tom Holt, and I am an Assistant Professor at the University
of North Carolina at Charlotte.  I am currently conducting a study of
hackers and hacking and am seeking interested men and women who may be
willing to participate.  The purpose of this research is to understand
the ways that people become interested in computers and hacking, their
motives for hacking, and how they apply their skills in different
settings.  This study will also consider individuals’ conceptions of
hacking and experiences in hacker culture.

i can suggest you to look at http://hpp.recursiva.org/ to understand if
we can collaborate with each other ...

a no music in this room mayhem
--
Let's pick up the pace, make the parties longer, and the skirt shorter.
Let's all go to hell in a fast car and keep it hot!