Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: HackingRFID group

From: "Peter Dawson" <slash.pd () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 11:03:00 -0400

I agree with Mike. and I am still awaiting for an answer to the Mike's q
:"why is this private ??  "

I scope <http://hasbrouck.org/blog/archives/001003.html> and
track<http://www.engadget.com/2004/08/05/who-you-gonna-call-the-bluesniper/>RFID
hacks. I would join your group but only if its open to public no
strings attached. I would love  to share infonuggets with folks of akin
interests. but, not in pvt mode... I prefer the nuggets to be  in fd mode..
Knowledge is a commodity that needs to be shared with the community... but
how the community views that knowledge is highly debatable.. and that's OT
on this thread !!

On 8/3/06, mikeiscool <michaelslists () gmail com> wrote:

On 8/3/06, Josh L. Perrymon <joshuaperrymon () gmail com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/hackingRFID
>
> I have started a private google group for discussing hacking RFID if
> anyone is interested.

why is it private?

kind of ironic that you'd send a request for members in a private list via
fd.

-- mic

--
http://peterdawson.typepad.com