Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 18, Issue 65

From: "Mike M" <mkmaxx () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:40:58 +0530

Message: 16
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 22:23:29 +0100
From: "Jeb Bush" <xploitable () gmail com>
Subject: [Full-disclosure] Alias update alert
To: full-disclosure () lists grok org uk

Update your spy alert scripts

n3td3v alias is being killed off... all vulnerabilities from now on
will be post from the "Jeb Bush" alias.

This falls in line with our 4 year policy.

Microsoft stopped Windows 98, so we stop n3td3v and begin "Jeb Bush"

Jeb Bush is more secure than n3td3v and we're going to be at security
conferences promoting Jeb Bush.

Think of it kind of it like the XP >>> Vista transition, its exactly the
same.

Many thanks

-Jeb

I mean, the witty ones are flooding me..

Alright, so hence forth I shall be known as Jeb Osama.