Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: non-tech: defcon and FD. :)

From: "Morning Wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:18:10 -0700

So, at defcon, one of the evenings, at one of the tables... several people
sat. Some of them were decent and therefore shall remain nameless. When
introductions were made, we realized that....

The others were:
Morning_Wood, the bantown fa*ot spammer, and me.

We have a picture together, morning, how about uploading it somewhere?

http://exploitlabs.com/gadi-scares-me.jpg

Morning_Wood was surprisingly a cool guy, as well... but I think he is a
bit scared of me now that we met. :P

what me scared???. LOL, your like a TEDDY BEAR!

n3td3v spunked:
Morning Wood's mother has just died, I don't think this is the time to poke
fun... I could be wrong though ;)

at least I had one that loved life until her unexpected and untimely death, unlike your mum that drinks and turns tricks for the construction blokes down the lane for a hit off the crack pipe... eh mate? now shove off wanker!

mw