Full Disclosure mailing list archives

XSS Vulnerabilities at Sun, IBM, Verisign, AOL, F-Secure, eEye

From: "Valery Marchuk" <tecklord () argocom cv ua>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:36:02 +0300

Why world's leading security companies don't take care of their security?

I`ve published some of XSS vulnerabilities in my blog and forwarded them to full-disclosure. But it seems like leading
security companies don`t even think of fixing these bugs. Cisco, Microsoft, Symantec, NSA, F-Secure, AOL, Sun, IBM,
eEye still have vulnerabilities in their web sites. Is there any chance to protect ourselves from this threat? How can
we trust these companies, if their web sites may allow hackers to compromise our computers and get access to our bank
accounts?

Demostration exploit of XSS vulnerability at Verisign is availabe at http://www.securitylab.ru/verisign.php

Other vulnerabilities cat be found at http://www.securitylab.ru/blog/tecklord/?category=19

Have a nice day,