Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Yahoo Messenger Source Code Released:ChatWindowCode

From: "Aaron Gray" <angray () beeb net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:26:07 +0100

On 4/30/06, Aaron Gray <angray () beeb net> wrote:
It is badly done cut 'n' paste job.

You mean copy and paste, right?

Yep

not a 'n3td3v' claiming to be releasing Yahoo code.

I'm not claiming, i've done it.

Its not a release though !

You can get neat source easily if you are on Windows, from Temporary
Internet Files.

I never got any of this from a temporary internet folder.

Thats what I am saying you could get full .js or .html files from there.
And done a proper "release" not a rag tailed mess.

Sorry but I am inclined to agree with the others now.
You did not do your homework on the code properly.

Do you know what produce.yahoo.com is?

No please educate me.

Aaron

Regards,