Full Disclosure mailing list archives

re: What is wrong with schools these days?

From: "CrYpTiC MauleR" <crypticmauler () linuxmail org>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:53:28 -0500

All you had to say was Microsoft =oP

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Alanis" <SDALAN04 () smumn edu>
To: "CrYpTiC MauleR" <crypticmauler () linuxmail org>, full-disclosure () lists grok org uk
Subject: re: [Full-disclosure] What is wrong with schools these days?
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:48:41 -0500

This is only becuase school administrators believe resources should
be implemented into their personal pockets. Colleges hate to waste
time and money on technology, unless they have a well rounded
technology program. I hate to say, and since I am writing from my
school's e-mail account. My personal information until recently,
was not as secure as any of the other schools who have been plauged
by people circumventing security seeking such information. I don't
understand why your so taken by the news on this, you should know,
Americans are the world's comformist group (they rely on Microsoft
for security :p).

~Dave

"Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From
Mediocre Minds" - Einstein

"Cuanta estupidez en tan poco cerebro!"