Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: A Move to Remove

From: Steve Russell <steve_r125 () yahoo co uk>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:07:51 +0100 (BST)

Stuart Dunkeld <stuartd () gmail com> wrote: > I was going to ask how sending an email explains how you know whether or
not
someone has filters in place,  But I won't bother...

If you had filtered out all n*td*v related mail you wouldn't have
responded to this thread..

Regards
I *have* filtered the posts into another folder, and if I choose I can just delete all of those posts with one click.
Doesn't mean I lack the choice to sometimes read one or two of them and indeed reply to any of them, I wonder why
sometimes... Perhaps time for a new hobby...