Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: MySpace or Montspace?

From: Michael Holstein <michael.holstein () csuohio edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:55:26 -0400

I reported it to publicdomainregistry.com and they yanked the domain.

Thanks .. but the embedded links all refer to TONPA.com .. registered in the UK to ipipe.net (I reported that again to interpol,fbi, and abuse/noc at ipipe).

If anyone has pull at IPIPE (RIPE: UAONLINE-IPIPE-5), see if you can get TONPA.COM yanked.

For those that want a non-incriminating way to view the text of the site :

wget -O - http://85.249.20.100 --header "Host: www.montspace.com"

As a side note ... why don't folks like Cybertipline have an email-based submission address? .. the reporting feature uses some Java based A/V "chat" that in Linux/Firefox does this :

Server Error
This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log.

Cheers,

Michael Holstein CISSP GCIA
Cleveland State University