Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Removing certificates on MS Windows.

From: "Alessio L.R. Pennasilico" <mayhem () recursiva org>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 19:10:03 +0200

On Sat, 2006-04-08 at 18:14 +0200, Manuel Mollar Villanueva wrote:

You can find a lot of scenarios where this can be a problem. Suppose you
go to a friend's home, you install a pkcs12 file containing your
certificate and private key

I would never use any private key on any un-trusted computer.
I often wonder if I really need too use a password on a computer that's
not mine.
and think I'm a consultant, so I'm always in my customer offices.

a need a shower mayhem
--
E non parlarmi di sentimenti di sabato mattina che mi viene da vomitare.
https://www.recursiva.org - Key on pgp.mit.edu ID B88FE057