Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Need comparison of netscreen and cyberguard

From: "Mike Cudmore" <Mike.Cudmore () dft gsi gov uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:21:00 +0100

Adnan.

Why ?

What issue are you having with your existing firewalls.

Its true that Secure Computing has agreed to take over CyberGuard, do you expect the new company to stop supporting
your firewalls ?

Mike

"adnan habib" <lifesaver68 () hotmail com> 29/09/05 01:03:29 >>>

hi all

please help me i want   some strong points for juniper ,,, help me to defeat
cybergurad as t runs by scure computing now @  which  they have there own firewall..

best regards \

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient the E-mail and any files have been transmitted to you
in error and any copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited.

Nothing in this E-mail message amounts to a contractual or other legal commitment on the part of the Government unless
confirmed by a communication signed on behalf of the Secretary of State.

The Department's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried on them recorded, to secure the effective
operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.