Full Disclosure mailing list archives

offtopic: text/plain vs multipart/alternative (Re: [Full-disclosure] Internet Exploiter meets FireFox)

From: 3APA3A <3APA3A () SECURITY NNOV RU>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:52:39 +0400

Dear Berend-Jan Wever,

It's  very common practice to send messages to public lists in plaintext
format. It reduces traffic significantly because in your case message is
3  times  larger  than  it  should  and  also  simplifies automated mail
processing.

Bugtraq denies messages in HTML format and I feel it's correct.

Please  correct  settings  of your gmail account (if possible) to do not
use HTML.

P.S. I'm not sure David is bugtraq moderator now.

--
~/ZARAZA
http://www.security.nnov.ru/