Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Google Secure Access or "How to have people download a trojan."

From: Jorrit Kronjee <full-disclosure () nospam wafel org>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:51:07 +0200

Yvan Boily wrote:
Actually Paul, I decided to repost to address one of the things you said.

    I have never ever heard of you. What's the last security advisory
    that YOU have come out with?

    I'm sorry, but before you can go calling someone as 1337 as Skylined
    an "Ass-Clown", you need to build up some credibility for yourself.
    Until then, good-day sir.

Dear Mr. Boily,

Is it common practice in your organisation to call each other "Ass-Clowns"?

I think you made some strong points about why Mr. Wever was
exaggerating, but then you ruined it all by taking it personally and
start a pissing contest with Mr. Nickerson.

Stick to the discussion, please.

Jorrit