Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: Full-disclosure Digest, Vol 8, Issue 31

From: "Mary Landesman" <mlande () bellsouth net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:29:21 -0400

Well, Gunsan I believe is unique to YM, but it's true the others can spread
via others as well. But I am not sure what point that makes, since they all
spread by YM as well. And yes, YM has less users than either MSN or AIM, but
still there are users and there are worms that can impact those users.

-- Mary