Full Disclosure mailing list archives

NEW USA FFIES Guidance

From: "Casey DeBerry" <cdeberry () cobizinc com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:30:05 -0600

For those that fall under US FFIEC governance, what are you doing to
satisfy these requirements?  I'd like to think I have more options than
running to the store to pick up my RSA keyfobs...  What about PKI?  Are
there other options for web based apps?

http://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2005/fil10305.html

C. DeBerry

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses. Neither the sender nor CoBiz Inc. and its subsidiaries accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.