Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: PAYPAL security, hundred or thausend of buyers under cc fraud

From: "Bart Lansing" <bart.lansing () hushmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 07:44:38 -0700

I'd say Mary hit the nail pretty squarely on the head here.  5
minutes (ok, I lied, 2 minutes) of googling made it pretty clear
that being able to breathe and having a credit/debit car were as
valid a set of commanilities as any...and I'm not certain about the
breathing part, as I am sure that there at any given moment a large
number of credit cards still active for dead people.

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 07:31:50 -0700 Mary Landesman