Full Disclosure mailing list archives

WORD DOCUMENT OF AI/LIFE CREATION THEORY(EASIER TO UNDERSTANDIN THIS FORMAT)

From: Day Jay <d4yj4y () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 03:11:13 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,

(First I am looking for a job in OC right now so if
you are looking for someone with knowledge like me,
send me an email. Eating is nice and I am poor
currently)

I highlighted an added sections as well as italicied
and underlined things to make it easier to absorb and
learn without having to think about it as much or to
clear up anything it may leave on unclear or to
question. Those with questions anyway, send me an
email.

Thank you and I look forward to responses of all
sorts. Lots of BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS were poured into
the attached word document so read it in its
entirettly before you even attempt to grill me or
disprove yourself more and prove me even more right k?

Thanks all.

ANd also, dont rip it off or redistribute unless you
give me credit where due. Im not asking for money or
even a medal but a mention etc. would be nice since I
am the one that put this together. Thanks@@@

CHUNG LIVES!@!!

DAY TO THE MOTHERFATHERING JAY!!

Yahoo! Music Unlimited