Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: new IE bug (confirmed on ALL windows)

From: "Greg" <full-disclosure () pchandyman com au>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 07:30:10 +1100

----- Original Message ----- From: "bkfsec" <bkfsec () sdf lonestar org>
To: <ad () class101 org>
Cc: <full-disclosure () lists grok org uk>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] new IE bug (confirmed on ALL windows)

ad () class101 org wrote:

I just don't like such insisted contradiction when proof is here that's
all...have been able to test it on 9 windows + 1 98SE and there is always
someone to put the doubt on it ... my reaction maybe suck but I thought it

<snip>

To be honest, anyone who doesn't understand the previous paragraph, needs to shut the fuck up, report their results, and let the rest > of us who have a clue sort the shit out.

It isn't hard to prove he is wrong. Takes about 30 seconds, if that. I can understand someone misses something which is why I reported that person was wrong. That was all I did. I don't honestly care THAT much about it. However, if the fool cant take being wrong, that proves his worth which is why I don't care what he says in future. No honest-to-goodness proper researcher cares about being corrected when it is that easy to prove they made a mistake. I have seen the real ones thank people on this list and others when this has happened. They are the researchers I read.

I know this is FULL disclosure but do we need to expose being incapable of being wrong?

Such is life.

My last post on the subject. Seems pointless going any further. You either accept you are wrong or thrash about like a 6 year old. I accept the differences between French and English version but didn't see that till after my last post. Perhaps if the original poster could do the same and realise that the majority of Windows users are English speaking, we could leave it at that. It explains my mistake. Hopefully he accepts it explains his instead of coming up with more of the same.

Greg.