Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Window's O/S

From: pagvac <unknown.pentester () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:17:24 +0000

Confirmed on Windows XP SP2 (English Version).

I still can't understand why that happens. I tried doing the same
thing using different folder names of default Windows application
executables (wordpad, iexplore, etc...) but it doesn't work.

Also tried creating another folder on the Desktop *after* creating the
one named "notepad". The trick still works in this case as well.

pagvac (Adrian Pastor)
www.ikwt.com