Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [FLSA-2005:158801] Updated bzip2 packages fix security issues

From: Ron <iago () valhallalegends com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:44:58 -0600

I took about 2 minutes out of my life several months ago and created rules in Thunderbird which put all those update messages into a special folder that I ignore. It wasn't incredibly hard to do, and now I'm happy AND I didn't have to complain on the list! Win-win!

Rembrandt wrote:
Could you please stop mailing your Bug-Fix-Reports aka "Package xyz
updated" to the Full*-Mailinglist?

I'm sure you've an OWN mailinglist for such things.
If not: Create one....

Such things just suck and NERVE all others who don't use the OS/Distri.
It's not related to you personaly and you're not the only one.

Kind regards,
Rembrandt