Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: FAO Mark Murtagh from Websense

From: Steve Kain <sckain () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 00:34:26 -0500

n3td3v wrote:

You're not actually mr. unemployed malicious hacker that part 1 of my
write up was really describing. I'm sure you have your own legitimate
job in the security/ network industry, which is obvious from reading
your website. Theres a part 2 i'm writing up right now. It will cover
how working professionals in the security industry are increasingly
becoming the enemy, as more and more malicious hackers work their way
up the ladder and manage to get employed at corporations, and work on
malicious projects against their rivals, inbetween meetings, of
course. I already touched on this where, malicious employee hackers at
corporations are working with the unemployed malicious hackers to plan
evil stuff.

All info is based on whats actually happening out on the wild wild web
right now, from my own observations and research taken place under
user ID handles, other than the one being used right now. Obviously
the guys i'm talking about don't know who this is, in relation to
them, but then again, who knows.