Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: FAO Mark Murtagh from Websense

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:47:17 +0000

Security Researcher who reads news stories, studies hacker techniques
and trends. Also noticed that online news journalists are using the
phrase "Security Researcher" as a new name for "hackers". I am
"Security Researcher" in its true form. I don't subscirbe to online
media journalists and hackers who have hi-hacked the term security
researcher to try and hide their true status as "HACKER".