Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: FAO Mark Murtagh from Websense

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:51:06 +0000

Suggest you go invest in something to protect your head and neck. --DRE

On 11/13/05, Barrie Dempster <barrie () reboot-robot net> wrote:
Initially I thought he was pointing out the SQL injection himself in his
write up somewhere, personally couldn't read the article to the end -
sounded like someone who had never actually worked on a system that had
real security issues (maliciously or legitimately) combined with the
incompetent writing skills it just wasn't worth carrying on. I don't
know what is funnier, the crap he spouts, the fact he didn't notice the
most blatant SQL injection evidence you could get, or that he flamed
your ' "hacking" experience" ' because he thought you didn't know to
take the trailing slash away to get to the content.