Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Spamcop automated reporting script...

From: "Aditya Deshmukh" <aditya.deshmukh () online gateway strangled net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:07:34 +0530

Has anyone got a automated spamcop reporting script?

Thanks in advance if you can send in .txt format
preferably offlist.

I hit the send before I could explain what I wanted to do...
I have a spamcop account - and I managed to get the spamcop
Url with the reportID to a file using fetchmail + grep
Combination.

But there is some thing I cannot get working with the
Spamcop spam submission form used to complete the spam
Reporting. Has anyone made something like this before ?

If you can send me that script it would be great..
Anything that works is fine but wget or curl or perl
Script would be the best....