Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Meeting Room Names

From: "Paul" <pvnick () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:48:09 -0500

Although some of the responses were quite humorous, and I love a good laugh,
it is a little annoying to see half of my security mailing list folder being
filled with chat about room names. I have to agree with KF (lists) on this
one. Let's keep that talk private now.

Kind regards,
Paul
Greyhats Security