Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [NCF-87985]: Re: Hacking Boot camps!

From: whistles <4whistles () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:28:39 -0800

On 11/29/05, xyberpix <xyberpix () xyberpix com> wrote:

Seriously???? This is just amusing!

xyberpix

Begin forwarded message:

From: "4Daily.com Hotline" <hotline () 4daily com>
Date: 29 November 2005 22:54:01 GMT
To: xyberpix () xyberpix com
Subject: [NCF-87985]: Re: [Full-disclosure] Hacking Boot camps!

====== Please reply above this line ======

xyberpix,

Your ticket has been submitted to our Hotline department, one of
the staff members will review it and reply accordingly. Listed
below are details of this ticket, you will need to use the ticket
key listed below to update the status of this ticket from web.

      Ticket ID: NCF-87985
      Ticket Key: 26b0e558
      Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Hacking Boot camps!
      Department: Hotline

You can check the status or reply to this ticket online at http://
4daily.com/help/index.php?
_a=tickets&_m=viewmain&emailre=xyberpix () xyberpix com&ticketkeyre=26b0e
558&_i=NCF-87985

There were some possible answers to this ticket in our
knowledgebase, they are listed below:
How do I get paid?
http://4daily.com/help/index.php?
_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=18&ticketid2=NCF-87985&ticketke
y2=26b0e558&doclose=1

Why do I get logged out?
http://4daily.com/help/index.php?
_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=11&ticketid2=NCF-87985&ticketke
y2=26b0e558&doclose=1

A simple step-by-step strategy
http://4daily.com/help/index.php?
_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=32&ticketid2=NCF-87985&ticketke
y2=26b0e558&doclose=1

Please let us know if we can assist you any further,

4Daily.com

4daily burned a bunch of folks
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=7126 it seems.  I would say
someone is pissed and is submitting complaints with a fulldisclosure
return address. Probably hoping for many of us to complain again :)