Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: NVIDIA and Zdnet.de vs Microsoft

From: J u a n <perfectirijillo () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:49:15 -0300

it's just some spam advertising some software named "xspider".

http://www.securitylab.ru/53642.html';document.write('New%20possibility%20to%20download%20MS%20Windows%20XP
');%20var%20test='

check the url for the link they provide, they include a lame "document.write()",
of course it's bogus.

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:11:49 -0800, ADT <synfinatic () gmail com> wrote:
I can't find any such article on the news.com front page.  If such an
article really does exist,
would you please provide a direct link?  I like most people on this
list don't read Russian.

Honestly, right now this sounds pretty bogus to me.