Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Lameness

From: Anders Breindahl <skrewz () skrewz dk>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:10:07 +0100

I know.
I didn't mean to neither stop being a part of this list nor to get it to be
moderated. As you correctly put it, the list's unmoderated; alas, noone can
label information "insignifact" here -- not because everything is
significant, but because noone has or should have that authority. I believe
that this is the message sent by the list charter, too.

If I did want a moderated version of this list -- thereby putting my trust in
someone's hands -- I would go for http://www.seifried.org/security/ (thanks
to Mr. Perriero and Mr. Owen for pointing me to the address).
I personally don't, but this "Asshat Coders" topic might have persuaded
people. This childish private messaging through FD is the grafitti of
hackers, and it disgusts me.

I had no intention of starting yet another offtopic discussion -- and unless
anyone has anything new to say which they find that the world need to know, I
suggest we end the discussion here.
If you do continue however, don't CC me -- I am on the list, quite obviously.

Regards, Anders Breindahl.