Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Problems getting off this list

From: Tatercrispies <tatercrispies () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:24:58 -0500

I agree completely. I find myself constantly sifting through garbage
running the full spectrum;  From political paranoia, to conspiracy
theories, to now even apparently, mailing list unsubscribe requests.

You may have noticed there are a number of other moderated security
lists available online. I would respectfully suggest you consider
subscribing to one of them rather than being irritated and put-off
when garbage comes across the wire

Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission by unintended recipients is not authorized and
may be unlawful.

But how are we to know! Should I just delete all your messages to be
safe? I wouldn't want to be sued!

Take care