Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Publishing exploit code ruled illegal in France?

From: "class 101" <class101 () hat-squad com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:51:33 +0100

nothing would have happened to the hacker, if he had not published his
eye-catching stuff.

the corporation wanted to punish this hacker because he somehow ruined
their reputation ... and they did it successfully.

Omg and how is the reputation of ms ? oracle? phpbb ? ca ? etc .. is their
reputation so ruined ?
I'd better think their reputation is growing as soon as they quickly fix the
tool instead of to spend their customers money in court when the real things
are said ...

now french guys will think twice before publishing eye-catching
stuff("i'm using illegal software?", "should i hide myself?", etc) ...

"clap,clap"

Cheers to my compatriot Tena

class101
Jr. Researcher
Hat-Squad.com
nothing would have happened to the hacker, if he had not published his
eye-catching stuff.

the corporation wanted to punish this hacker because he somehow ruined
their reputation ... and they did it successfully.

now french guys will think twice before publishing eye-catching
stuff("i'm using illegal software?", "should i hide myself?", etc) ...
such fear and sense of sin is what software vendors want.

jean-philippe Gaulier wrote:

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:40:46 +0100