Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Cisco pix 501 - 5.5 PPTP VPN

From: Torbjörn Samuelsson <torbjorn.samuelsson () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 13:28:13 +0200

Hi

I don't know about Cisco Pix.
But one ide that hit me that might work as an alternative solution.
Is to make a null route to the IP address of the user you no longer approve to be connected.
And when the connection is dropped remove the null route

It is not the right way but I think it will get the job done?

BR Tobbe

ZATAZ Audits wrote:

Hello,

Somebody know how to delete an active PPTP VPN connexion
on a Cisco pix 501 (5.5) without dropping every active VPN connexions ?

For example :

- You have 5 VPN users connected.
- You delete one account (no more right to access on the PIX)
- If you take a look on the active PPTP VPN connexion the deleted user is still connected.

The only way to disconnect this user is to drop every connected users ...

Any idea ?

Regards.