Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Internet Explorer / Outlook / Microsoft Office private exploit request

From: metesi <metesi () mailvault com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:37:55 00200 (CEST)

Dear All,

for ethical penetration testing purpose we need to get a client-side
undisclosed vulnerability for windows platform.

We are interested in:
- internet explorer
- outlook
- microsoft office (word, powerpoint, excell, etc,)

We propose regular contract and NDA related to the vulnerability or, if
requested, anonymous payment via e-gold.com .

We are a serious company looking for talented hackers that would like to
use their discovery and information to promote usefull business.

If you have, or you think you could get within few weeks, a
undisclosed/unpublished vulnerability (that have to stay private) just
contact us.

We will follow you.

Best Regards