Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Lynn Preso.

From: William Warren <hescominsoon () emmanuelcomputerconsulting com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:47:14 -0400

I will be interesting to see if somebody has camcorder coverage of it and if it gets released.

Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:54:31 PDT, ciscolover () hushmail com said:

using microsoft search technologies a mirror was located
http://www.securitylab.ru/_Exploits/2005/07/lynn-cisco.pdf

Somehow, I don't think a cease-and-desist court order from a US
court is going to bother these guys much. ;)

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: