Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Transamericana.org (update)

From: Antonio Oliveira <tat () postmark net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:55:00 +0000

Hi to all!
First, thanks for all the pointers you gave me. I've tried almost everything, and I still can't find why is it doing the pings to www.transamericana.org (which it's still doing). I've uninstalled most apps, downloaded from the original website, reinstalled and it's doing the same. ZoneAlarm wasn't much help also. Right now I don't have time to look into this deeper, but once I have it, and when I find something I'll let you know! :)

Regards,
--
Anto'nio Henrique A. Proenca de Oliveira

"Although we can never go back, like an old sweet song with a strong refrain, memories remain" - (Someone)

$Id: .signature,v 1.3 2004/07/14 08:08:10 tat Exp tat $
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html