Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Wide spread DSV

From: Kyle Maxwell <krmaxwell () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:00:05 -0600

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:20:33 -0500, Dan Margolis
<fd.lists.dmargoli () af0 net> wrote:
Oh, look! Yet another FD parody mail. Wow, this one is just as clever as
the 20 or so that preceded it in the last week! Good job, there; well
done!

Clever satirists who clog a supposedly-serious mailing list with stupid
jokes that weren't funny the first 10 times, I salute you!

Oh, look! Yet another FD complaint about parodies. Wow, this one is
just as useful as the 200 or so that preceded it in the last week!
Good job, there; well done!

Annoying complainers who clog a public unmoderated mailing list with
stupid grips that weren't useful the first 100 times (and "wasted"
more bandwidth than the original posts), I salute you!

C'mon, dude, if you don't like the parody mails or just don't find
them funny, don't read them. I find them a nice little distraction
from an otherwise too-serious world.

--
Kyle Maxwell
[krmaxwell () gmail com]