Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Interesting but suspicious possible phishing mail

From: Vincent Archer <var () deny-all com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:50:41 +0100

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 02:27:55AM +0000, DAN MORRILL wrote:
Got this really interesting mail in my box today, and knowing that I
haven't used that e-mail address or ordered anything on line lately.
Wondering if it might not be a phishing e-mail. Haven't seen anything like
this before. Anyone see anything similar?

No, not phishing. Just the usual spam for on-line meds.

Major hints: spurious text destined to foil bayesian spam filters, subject
targeted to get you to open the mail ("what? I didn't order anything!").

--
Vincent ARCHER
varcher () denyall com

Tel : +33 (0)1 40 07 47 14
Fax : +33 (0)1 40 07 47 27
Deny All - 5, rue Scribe - 75009 Paris - France
www.denyall.com

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html