Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: [spam] Re: This sums up Yahoo!s security policy to a -T-

From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl () mfn org>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 10:53:39 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004, Exibar wrote:

Yahoo's policy says that death terminates the account: they better have a
TRO served up with that notice ;-)

If it does state that, then his parents have zero legal recourse.

Correct.  See how much different the world looks when you CHECK YOUR
FACTS?

I only said that to state that *if* Yahoo wanted some good PR, they would
lift the 90 expirey.

Somehow I don't see how being seen ignoring your own privacy policy
(something Yahoo! has had problems with in the past anyway) would create
"good PR".

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin () mfn org
0xBD4A95BF

 Civilization is in a tailspin - everything is backwards, everything is
upside down- doctors destroy health, psychiatrists destroy minds, lawyers
destroy justice, the major media destroy information, governments destroy
freedom and religions destroy spirituality - yet it is claimed to be
healthy, just, informed, free and spiritual. We live in a social system
whose community, wealth, love and life is derived from alienation,
poverty, self-hate and medical murder - yet we tell ourselves that it is
biologically and ecologically sustainable.

The Bush plan to screen whole US population for mental illness clearly
indicates that mental illness starts at the top.

Rev Dr Michael Ellner
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html