Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Please can some one help out.

From: John Galt <everbeeninlove () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:22:28 +0530

perhaps this is some kind of a steam room or something...that would
explain the pipes and why the hangers are blurred (they aren't blurred
coz of an unfocussed lens since the rest of the image on our left
seems to be of pretty decent quality.

Way off topic, and curiousity did kill the cat, but I guess thats what
they have 9 lives for!

cheers

John Galt

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:04:29 +0000, Michael Simpson