Full Disclosure mailing list archives

GREENAPPLE Release - (OFFTOPIC - sorry).

From: "Kurt Seifried" <listuser () seifried org>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:58:59 -0700

Puleeeaaase people, learn to reply as non-Micro$oft Outlook junkies and stop waising my time by making me page through tons of crap to get to the meat of the message. Multiply my waisted 10 seconds by 10,0000 and you will see what
a service you are doing for the world.

Sorry for the rant.

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, CNE, MCSE+I, CCDA

If you want to stop wasting time I run a moderated subset of this list (and Bugtraq, NTBugtraq, several vendor lists, etc.). It's been up for over a year now, running smoothly with none of the noise of these lists. There are now 4 other moderators including myself, making list delivery a lot more timely. As well if something slips through the cracks they can just report and submit it (so people can't really accuse me of censorship anymore, 4 other people can allow posting onto the list).